Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Year resolution

I have been thinking about what is my resolution coz i didnt set any last year. I just went with the flow. Well, i remember that dream is free.. so why notkan:
So here it goes:
Izan's New Year Resolution are divided into:
Relationship:
  1. Be in touch with my friends and family more often than this year
  2. Respect & Love myself more
  3. Be careful with what I give esp when valuable items is concerned, otherwise i will lose the relationship
Well being:
  1. Lose up to 6 kg by the end of 2010 - so i will be at my ideal weight
  2. Make sure i go to the gym and work 3 times a week/ 3 classes a week
  3. My glucose and cholestrol level must be at healthy level
Financial:
  1. I must achieve in my savings target in ASB account by June 2010
  2. I will save money and spend wisely
  3. My salary will increase 10-20% from current salary
Religion & Faith:
  1. I will solat in 100 different masjids/suraus by end of the year. - Have a count
  2. I will finish the whole Quran - am at juzud 15 now
  3. I must make sure my solat is more sempurna than before
  4. I must solat sunat often than this year and not limiting to Solat Raya and Solat Terawih only
InsyaAllah dengan izin Allah, I will be able to achieve at least 80% of the 13 resolution items. Amin.