Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year 2010 Week in Kuantan

I must admit I have a very good feeling about 2010 coz we started off with really good beginning. We had BBQ with all my family members i.e. siblings,mum, nephews and nieces. It's kindda fun coz we dont go back to Kuantan that often. So spending quality time with the family was really great! So far I am doing one of my new year resolutions :)

Am sure my mum had fun too coz all her kids and grandkids were there celebrated NY. As usual she is always concerned about her grandkids welfare. She will ensure the kids have enough.



As for my brothers, all of them put the effort in putting up the fire to continue with the BBQ. My 3rd bro, Abg Am marinated the chicken. I have to admit, it was one of the best BBQ chicken ever been made. Apparently, when he was in US, he was incharged in marinating chicken. No wonder...

As for my hubby, he was the imported chef from Malacca in bbq-ing the chicken :) He and Amir, my bro in law along with Abg Sham, Abg Am & Abg Kandar were the chef of the nite.

My sister and I on the other hand, played UNO with the kids :) and we lost to them. The funny thing was, the guys did the cooking, as for the ladies including my Ayu and Kak Ida, were in the house enjoying our moments with the kids :)

I love my family very much and Alhamdulillah I am blessed with great people in my life.