Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ASB Loan

Another form of investment that I made today is the ASB loan from Maybank. With BLR - 1.65, i added my RM50K investment for 23 years. So starting from March 2010, about RM300 will be deducted from my account to be paid for the ASB loan. I have done it before and the money was used for good cause. 
With the investment, we will then be able to get dividend at the end of the year for our investment. That's what alot of rich people have been doing. What they do is, they would take the maximum loan amount i.e. RM200K. As for last year, ASB gave about 8% Dividend + bonus, so just imagine, with the RM200K, the people will get RM16K extra! There's alot of things that we can do with the money..

I did another my ASB Loan investment early of last year RM50K too and got a free camera :) InsyaAllah, may Allah gives me the rezeki to do all this as I am pretty positive about investment starting this year, in line with my New Year resolution.
Moga Allah permudahkan kerjaku ini dan memberi rezeki kepadaku supaya aku tak perlu meminta-minta dari org lain serta aku dapat menolong keluargaku. Amin