Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My latest business attempt :)

It's been a while since i last blog in this blog as Alhamdulillah, I have just started to do my own internet business selling dresses on my http://rizbizowners.blogspot.com/ site. It's still new but I have always have this in mind. If people dont like my selection of dresses, then i can renew my whole wardrobe :) brilliant isnt it. Oh dear that's how a typical shopaholic thinks i guess.


The idea all started on my birthday. I bought a bday dress for my self and posted it in my facebook. And somehow, a few friends kindda like them. So i said to myself hmm why not.. coz it's also suitable for people who shrinks or expand easily :p

Anyway, so far so good. I have just started this but insyaAllah it will be another business which I would like to explore further. So wish me luck.