Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me :)

I turned a year older yesterday and had great surprises the whole day. In the morning, my officemates brought in a cake for our bfast :) we had delicious Nasi Briyani Bukhara from Restoran Syed in PJ during the lunch time and mee bandung muar in Malacca with none other than beloved hubby :)

Hubby bought me a set of Estee Lauder full makeup set :) which i have always been eyeing in getting one but I didnt get the chance to get it. Am gonna look pretty this year. Another good way to start the year. :)


As for Bday wishes, i got tonnes of it.. thanks to Facebook of course and on top of the smses that i received throughout the whole day.


To top it up, hubby and our family friend, Abg Jai and family did a surprise bday gathering at their place in Malacca. It was really sweet when hubby came in with a Choc indulgence Secret recipe ice cream cake while singing Happy birthday.. (am not gonna say how many of the candles of course :) ) Thanks my love. It's a great Bday weekend for me indeed. I love you so much and I thank Allah for great companies in my life.. Alhamdulillah!

May Allah bless us all!